The backbone of REISSWOLF is the national, regional and local presence, combined with the international network of the group and the high-end security solutions. This is how our partners can deal with small and mid-sized customers but also multinationals. Through our network, they can propose international solutions as well.
Being a successful REISSWOLF partner means: great presence in the partner region combined with on-demand support by REISSWOLF international (for solution requests, international tenders, sales and marketing).
1. Initial business contact and signing of the non-disclosure agreement
2. Presentation and discussion of the handbook for the potential license-buyer
3. Market and competitor analysis, financing, business and sales plans
4. The signing of the franchise agreement for the desired contractual territory
5. Attending the REISSWOLF Academy seminar and on-site internship
6. Start of business operations
In addition to your qualification as a REISSWOLF managing director, you will need a start-up facility that is compliant with REISSWOLF security standards. At the same time, the REISSWOLF Group will support you with layout planning and operational setup.