Daten. Leben.

18th BME Suppliers' Day in Rostock – Contact Exchange for Buyers and Suppliers

[Translate to Englisch:]

[Translate to Englisch:]

Why wander into the distance when many products and services can also be found in the immediate vicinity?

As a contact exchange for buyers and suppliers, the 18th BME Suppliers' Day on 27 March 2019 at the HanseMesse in Rostock, Germany, aims to focus on companies from the company's own region and stimulate business.

Expensive and time-consuming delivery routes do not always have to be there.

Companies from the neighbourhood often offer products and services faster and more cost-effectively. This is also what the almost 200 companies at the event want to show. About 80% of the exhibitors come directly from Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. The remaining 20% are exhibitors from other federal states and Denmark.

REISSWOLF also has a location in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. In Schwerin, we offer our entire 360° service portfolio for secure data management, from archiving and digitisation to secure file and data destruction.

If you would like to find out more about these topics, please visit us at booth 16 or make an appointment in advance. We look forward to meeting you and will be happy to advise you!

Scroll to top